What's in the Participant Kit:
- Participant workbook
- CCL's Accountability: Taking Ownership for Your Responsibility guidebook
- Job aid
- CCL signature pen (face-to-face kits only)
Note: This is not a stand-alone item. Facilitation of CCL workshops requires the purchase of a participant kit for each individual participant. Participant kits are for those who have ordered the Beyond Bias workshop facilitator kit and require additional participant kits. Each participant kit includes a single-use user license, and purchase is required for each participant every time the content is delivered.
Creating Accountability: Taking Ownership of Your Responsibility
How can our leaders be accountable in an environment where we are asked to “do more with less”, influence without authority, and manage a virtual team across the globe, all of whom report up through organizations with their own goals and agendas?
Creating Accountability focuses on developing intellectual awareness for accountability in 3 ways:
- Assessing the effectiveness of mindset, attitude, and skills regarding accountability
- Using accountability tools to distinguish how tasks are prioritized to meet group, team, or department goals
- Increasing personal accountability for obligations and people by applying the principles of the Accountability Culture Model (ACM)
Please contact your CCL representative to order this kit in additional languages.