Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped every weekday, with the exception of U.S. holidays. If you place your order:
Before 1:00 pm EST Monday through Friday and:
Select ground economy or expedited shipping: We will make every attempt to ship your order out the same day.
Select United States Post Office (USPS) shipping: We strive to ship your order the next business day.
After 1:00 pm EST Monday through Friday, or over a weekend, or on a U.S. holiday:
We will make every attempt to ship your order out the next business day.
Circumstances may occasionally delay these processes. If your order is urgent (priority, overnight), or you have questions about bulk order shipping rates, contact our Client Development & Experience team at +1 336 545 2810.
If you have questions about bulk order shipping rates, contact our Client Development & Experience team at +1 336 545 2810.
- USPS and FedEx SmartPost allow for PO Box shipments.
- UPS and all FedEx options other than SmartPost require a street address.
- Orders shipped outside the U.S. may be delayed due to customs controls.
- Some shipments outside the U.S. may require additional duties, taxes, and/or fees to be paid by the recipient, according to local government rules or regulations.
All returns require authorization. You must first follow these steps:
- Contact our Client Development & Experience team at +1 336 545 2810, option 1, and request a return authorization code.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of order delivery and are subject to a 20% inspection, handling, and restocking fee prior to reimbursement.
- Include the original CCL packing slip in the package.
- Write the authorization code on the outside front of the box.
- Please ship your return to:
Center for Creative Leadership
One Leadership Place
Greensboro, NC 27410
Authorization# [fill in authorization number here]
- CCL is not responsible for any damage that may occur during shipping.
- Return shipping & handling fees are non-refundable.