What's in the Participant Kit:
- Participant workbook
- CCL's Responses to Change guidebook
- CCL signature pen (face-to-face kits only)
Note: This is not a stand-alone item. Facilitation of CCL workshops requires the purchase of a participant kit for each individual participant. Participant kits are for those who have ordered the Beyond Bias workshop facilitator kit and require additional participant kits. Each participant kit includes a single-use user license, and purchase is required for each participant every time the content is delivered.
Leading People Through Change
We know that 70% of critical change initiatives fail. How do we improve our odds of success?
Leading People Through Change moves beyond typical “change management” processes to focus on the “change leadership” required to successfully engage and drive employee commitment— the primary success factor in any change.
Participants will learn how to:
- Drive progress on a real change they are currently leading
- Explore and manage their own change preferences
- Understand and recognize the process of change and transition
- Leverage the power of CCL’s 3 Cs of change — Communication, Collaboration, and Commitment
- Identify and collaborate with stakeholders during change
- Apply key lessons to any organizational change challenge
Please contact your CCL representative to order this kit in additional languages.