There are 3 easy ways to register for an open-enrollment program:
1. Online: Use the Register buttons above to register for your desired dates, or browse our full list of leadership programs. Our secure online registration process allows you to select your desired program date and location, provide your contact and payment information, and submit your registration directly through our website.
2. Phone: Simply contact our Client Development & Experience team in the region where your desired program is located: +1 336-901-9196, option 1 (North America), +32 (0) 2 679 09 10 (Europe), or +65 6854 6000 (Asia).
3. Email, Postal Mail, or Fax: Download the registration form in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) for your region and submit as indicated on the form. Available dates change regularly; the most current date and location availability can be found on each program's registration page.
Our programs are focused on providing tailored insights into your unique leadership style and abilities. As such, completing any assigned pre-program materials or assessments is critical and required for program enrollment. Specific pre-program assignments will be communicated to you prior to your attendance and with ample time for completion. To ensure that we provide you with the most accurate information, some pre-program materials may not be made available until approximately 8 weeks before the program. Pre-course assignments are a central part of the program experience, and their completion will directly impact your program experience and possibly your enrollment status.
Before a program begins, we incur substantial administrative costs related to your registration. Therefore, the following fees apply (see below for exceptions*):
|More than 30 days
||Yes (no fee)
||Yes (no fee)
||25% of tuition
||50% of tuition
|14 days or less
||50% of tuition
||100% of tuition
Transfers: Transfer requests must indicate the new date and/or new program the participant wishes to attend. Tuition will become 100% non-refundable if a participant transfers more than 2 times or does not attend another program within 6 months of the original program start date.
Refunds: Any remaining balance of a cancelled program's payment can be applied to another CCL program within 6 months of the original program date. After 6 months, the balance is non-refundable.
* For APAC Leadership at the Peak programs in Singapore only: The program tuition includes a 5-day stay at the Capella Singapore. Therefore, the substitution, transfer, cancellation, and refund policies are slightly different:
- If More Than 30 Days Until Program: Same as noted in the table above.
- If Less Than 30 Days Until Program: No substitutions are allowed. Transfer fee: 50% of tuition. Cancellation fee: 100% of tuition.
* For Assessment Certification and CCL Boost™ for New Leaders, the following exceptions apply:
- No Substitutions After Login Issued: Enrollment and name changes are not permitted after purchase and login credentials have been issued. A substitution request may be honored only if the course login has not been accessed. Contact us to submit a request.
- Refunds: No refunds will be permitted after logging into the Assessment Certification Course or CCL Boost™ For New Leaders and accessing CCL’s intellectual property.