The Step Up to Conflict workshop is developed by the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) in collaboration with the Eckerd College Leadership Development Institute, a valued partner of CCL for over 30 years. We believe that:
- Conflict is inevitable: When people work together they bring differing perspectives, opinions and motives that can lead to conflict.
- Conflict is not always bad: Many conflicts — when handled properly — can create an atmosphere of creativity and innovation.
- Effective conflict resolution skills can be learned in this workshop: While natural ability is helpful, we know these skills can be effectively developed and improved.
- Mobilizing reframes boundaries to develop community.
- Weaving interlaces boundaries to advance interdependence.
- Transforming cross-cuts boundaries to enable reinvention.
Requires a participant kit for each participant, sold separately.