What's in the Participant Kit:
- Participant workbook
- CCL's Talent Conversations guidebook
- CCL signature pen (face-to-face kits only)
Note: This is not a stand-alone item. Facilitation of CCL workshops requires the purchase of a participant kit for each individual participant. Participant kits are for those who have ordered the Beyond Bias workshop facilitator kit and require additional participant kits. Each participant kit includes a single-use user license, and purchase is required for each participant every time the content is delivered.
Talent Conversations: Engage. Empower. Achieve.
Talent conversations play a vital role in engaging employees and influencing their performance and development, but only if they are done effectively and often enough. Too often, leaders struggle with how to approach talent conversations and may only initiate them once or twice a year.
Talent Conversations provides tools to prepare for and facilitate effective talent conversations.
Participants will learn how to:
- Follow the ACS model as a strategy to prepare to have a talent conversation.
- Leverage the ABC model to demonstrate behaviors necessary to effectively conduct a talent conversation.
- Discover their strengths and areas for opportunities in their coaching style.
- Have better conversations.
Please contact your CCL representative to order this kit in additional languages.