This workshop is based on CCL’s extensive analysis of field work in the areas of leadership, leadership development, and organizational leadership that led to CCL’s proven Direction, Alignment, Commitment (DAC) framework. DAC enables individuals to work together as a cohesive group to produce collective results — results they could never achieve working as individuals.
Participants will learn how to:
- Better understand leadership as a social process
- Apply an effective approach to enhance leadership outcomes — Direction, Alignment, Commitment
- Assess how well leadership is happening in their group
- Identify actions they can take to improve leadership outcomes
- Create an action plan for improving leadership effectiveness in a specific group
Requires a facilitator kit, sold separately.